Get two of IABC Academy's popular self-paced courses, “Strategic Communication Planning” and “The Communication Audit,” in one affordable bundle.
In "Strategic Communication Planning," IABC Fellow Mary Ann McCauley will instruct you on how to:
- Identify and describe the elements of the strategic planning process.
- Through research, identify and evaluate a business need or opportunity and audience characteristics.
- Develop measurable objectives to provide direction to deliver meaningful communication outcomes and outputs.
- Identify strategies and construct tactics that are consistent with research findings, the business need and audience preferences.
- Review and consider applied ethical dilemmas inherent in the strategic planning process.
In "The Communication Audit," Gayle Goodman will instruct you on how to:
- Assess the communication culture within an organization
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your organization’s communications program.
- Measure the effectiveness of the existing communication channels within your organization.
- Recognize key indicators and establish benchmarks for evaluating communication impact.
- Develop strategies to address identified weaknesses and bridge gaps.
Normally, these courses cost $175 each for IABC members or $350 total, and $250 each or $500 total for non-members. But through this Learning Path, you get the package for $295 as an IABC member and $425 as a nonmember.
This is a two-course Learning Path.
Please sign in to see member pricing. Use the email address and password you use to access the members only area at IABC.com to access this site.
The recordings and any materials are for the exclusive use of the purchaser.
Fees are shown in U.S. dollars. All credit card charges will be processed in U.S. dollars, and your financial institution will convert at the prevailing exchange rate. Checks will be accepted in U.S. and Canadian dollars at the published course rates; to inquire about paying by check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confirmation of Registration:
You will receive confirmation of your registration by email. You will receive invoices only upon written request to email@example.com. Invoices will be sent to you by e-mail. You will not be registered until payment is received in full.
A request for refund is available prior to the first session. An 80 percent refund of your paid registration is available before the first session event link is emailed.
Refunds will not be granted after the event link is sent. No exceptions will be made. All cancellations requests must be made in writing to IABC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds will be granted for cancellations received for no-shows.
Credit card payments must be refunded to the card originally used to pay the registration fee. All refunds will be made after the conclusion of the event.
Substitutions may be made at any time, with written confirmation from the person registered. Non-member substitutes must pay the balance of a non-member registration if replacing a member.
In the event that the conference is postponed due to natural disaster or other cause beyond IABC's control, we will make every effort to reschedule. Any registration payments made will automatically be applied to the rescheduled event. If you choose not to attend the rescheduled conference, IABC will provide a full refund upon written request from the registrant.
Your cart is empty